top of page

Groupe de La Dame Fée

Public·6 membres
Vic Randolph
Vic Randolph

Where To Buy Cinnamon Popcorn

Making sure that you or your clients enjoy our high-quality gourmet popcorn confections is the most important thing to us. We will continue to offer a superior popcorn product at a competitive price.

where to buy cinnamon popcorn

Our freshly popped gourmet Red Hot Cinnamon flavored Popcorn is candy coated. This bright red popcorn is great for a mix of team or corporate colors and wedding buffets for your upcoming events! Delicious, fluffy fresh popcorn looks great on any party buffet table!

You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.

Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to

If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.

We ship anywhere FedEx delivers. Your order will arrive four to seven business days after being placed. Additional charges apply for delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Mexico, as well as rural route addresses. We are unfortunately unable to ship to APOs as we cannot ensure our product will be received. For orders to Alaska and Hawaii or if you need expedited shipping, please call us toll free at 1-877-330-VICS (8427). Please note that all orders submitted after noon CST or on a weekend or holiday may not be shipped until the next business day.

In addition to giving the delicious, buttery flavor in our Cinema popcorn, and adding cheesiness to our White Cheddar flavor, nutritional yeast packs a punch when it comes to vitamins, nutrients and fiber.

Our Cinnamon Roll Flavored Popcorn starts with high-quality popcorn kernels, which are carefully popped to perfection. We then add a delicious blend of cinnamon and sugar to give the popcorn a rich and aromatic flavor that is reminiscent of a freshly baked cinnamon roll. The result is a popcorn that is sweet, buttery, and perfectly crispy, with a subtle hint of cinnamon that lingers on your tongue.

One of the best things about this flavor is that it is perfect for any time of the day. Whether you're looking for a sweet and satisfying snack in the morning, a midday pick-me-up, or a tasty treat to enjoy while watching a movie, our Cinnamon Roll Flavored Popcorn is sure to hit the spot. Plus, it's a great way to enjoy the delicious taste of cinnamon rolls without all the sugar and calories!

If you're looking for a new and unique popcorn flavor to try, give our Cinnamon Roll Flavored Popcorn a try today. We guarantee you'll love the delicious taste and satisfying crunch of every bite. It's perfect for parties, events, and as a gift for any popcorn lover. Order yours today and enjoy the delicious taste of a cinnamon roll in every bite!

Instructions: 1) Preheat oven to 250F (125C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.2) Heat the coconut oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the popcorn kernels and cover the saucepan with a lid. Wait about 30 seconds, the kernels will pop. Shake the saucepan to make sure all the kernels pop.3) Once the popping has slowed down, remove from heat and let it sit for another minute.4) Heat the maple syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once it starts to boil and some foam/bubbles form, let it boil for 3-4 minutes.5) Pour over the popcorn, add the cinnamon and vanilla extract, and immediately stir using a wooden spoon to coat the popcorn.6) Transfer the popcorn to the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes, the popcorn will become crunchy.7) Maple popcorn will keep for up to two weeks stored in an airtight container at room temperature.

Children and adults love, love, love this fun take on scrumptious birthday cake. We start with baked vanilla popcorn and drizzle it with creamy pink or blue frosting. Then we top if off with sprinkles for some extra fun and sweetness!

Cinnamon is added to our homemade caramel glaze and then stirred into popcorn and pecans. The mixture is then drizzled with smooth white chocolate to create the flavor of a freshly baked cinnamon roll.

Now take that foamy science project and pour it right over the popcorn and pecans. Stir right away, and stir lots. Take too long and the caramel will harden on you. Keep stirring until everything is well coated.

A delicious twist on our regular caramel corn, this Cinnamon Bun popcorn embodies all that is heavenly about fall! When it bakes, the pecans get toasted and the creamy white chocolate puts it out of this world.

Torri- I like gooey popcorn too, but this one works best crunchy. You can certainly give a shot though, I would just toast the nuts first so they taste better and you may want to skip the chocolate. But hey, you may not! I actually have been munching on the leftover un-baked batch from tv today and it's not bad! It's a little different (texture wise) than the regular gooey caramel corn, but still tasty.

Laura- funny you should mention the popcorn. Ready for this? Walmart brand! As I popped it last night to prep for the show my family and I were staring at it wondering how on earth it got so big- largest popcorn I've ever seen!

Talk about Timing! Our local gourmet popcorn shop (what, don't all neighborhoods have one?) recently went out of business and we've been trying to make do with butterfingers melted over popcorn. This looks just like their cinnamon corn. YAY!

This is gourmet popcorn! It was fresh and tasty! Although hesitant to try the varieties, those were the ones that everyone loved. The jalapeño cheddar turned out to be the most popular. The birthday guy enjoyed the birthday variation!

Because popcorn in the AM is totally a thing. No one can tell you not to eat popcorn for breakfast. And when it comes in the flavor of a sweet cinnamon roll, how could you not? This is how Opopop wakes up.

A Waft of Grandma's WarmestA distinctly aromatic flavor that will make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside & out. Home style apple & caramel glazed popcorn with a sprinkle of Saigon cinnamon for the perfect finishing touch. This nostalgic masterpiece will surely satisfy more than just your palate.

Small batch production ensures that every bag of popcorn is the perfect bag of popcorn. Our products are exquisitely fresh, crafted daily and shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Each individual order is carefully inspected for quality, insuring that you receive popcorn of the highest caliber.

Hello Around My Family Table readers! My name is Stephanie and I blog over at Eat. Drink. Love.! I was really excited to get an email from Wendy asking if I wanted to participate in her month of popcorn posts!

Popcorn has always been a favorite snack of mine. I especially love trying to find new ways to season it. Given that this is October, I decided to go for a fall-themed popcorn recipe. I have always loved making cinnamon sugar popcorn so why not kick it up a notch and add in some apple chips?! This popcorn is super addictive. I love the combo of the apple chips with the sweet popcorn.

I was wondering how they would give the apple flavor to the popcorn. Great idea , never would have thought of using those. Another quick and easy popcorn treat for the Halloween season. I love apples and popcorn so this surely is going to be a winner at our house. Thanks for the recipe

In a small saucepan (or microwave safe bowl) add butter, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Melt over medium low heat (or in 30-second intervals in the microwave) until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.

Place popcorn on baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and let cool until cool to touch. Popcorn may still be slightly sticky when removed from oven (but not wet), but should harden as it cools. Serve or pack in air tight containers and store for up to 3 days. 041b061a72

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page